How to use the collector card
How to edit your own data
When you are logged in to Crowncaps.Info you are able to make changes to your own Collector card. All you need to do is to click Edit and all controls will be enabled to make changes. Once you are done, you can save the changes by pressing Save. To cancel changes, just press Cancel.
- First name
- Your first or given name
- Your family name
- Street address or P.O. Box
- Postal code
- The postal code of your street address or P.O. Box
- The location (city, village etc.) of your street address
- Your country of residence
- The languages you can speak and/or write in
- Birth year
- The year you were born
- Your profession, the type of work you do
- Start collection
- The year you started collecting
- Last login
- Last time the collector logged in
You can add your own photo here. Use the button Change photo in the top of the screen to add or change your photo. Images to be used are restricted to the following:
- Only file types of jpg, png or gif are allowed
- Maximum of 280 pixels
- Maximum of 280 pixels
- Maximum of 50 kB
- Enter your personal e-mail address here
- Website address
- Enter your personal crown cap website here
Crown stats info
- Use crown stats
- This setting allows you to indicate if you want to use the crown stats or not. If set to "No", the button Go to Crown Stats of in the top of your screen is not shown, nor is the option "Auto update from stats" available. Set this option to "No" if you for example do not count your collection per country.
- Collection size
- The total amount of crowns in your collection
- Most represented country
- The country of which you have the most crowns
- The amount of crowns from the country of which you have the most crowns
- The total of different countries of which you have crowns
- Last counted
- The date you last counted your collection
- Inside prints
- Indicates if you collect inside pictures
- Factory signs
- Indicates if you collect crowns by factory sign. If you have 2 of the same crowns from two different crown factories, you consider them as two new crowns for your collection.
- Count beer separately
- If you set this option to yes, you can count your beer crowns separate from your other crowns in the Crown Stats. If set to "no" you can only enter a total amount of crowns per country, independent of product.
- Auto update from stats
If you set this to "yes", for every change in your crown stats, the system will count all crowns from your crown stats and will update the following data:
- • Collection size
- • Most represented country
- • Size
- • Countries
- • Last counted
- Liner is the inside of a crown. This will indicate if you collect All, Only plastic or Only cork liner.
- This option indicates if you collect Only beer, Only soft drink/soda, All alcoholic beverages or a Specific interest
- This option indicates if you collect all, only unused or only used crowns.
- This option indicates if you collect Worldwide, US Only or Specific interest. (More options can be added in the future)
- Specific interests
- You can add here any specific interest you have.
- Add any relevant information here
- Favorite crowns
- let everyone know what your favorite crowns are.
- Storage system
- Describe here how you store your collection.